Easily manage & access your money.
New Walmart MoneyCard accounts now get:
Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit. ¹
Earn cash back. 3% on Walmart.com, 2% at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. ²
Share the love. Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved family members ages 13+. ³
Get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit. ⁴
No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit of $500+. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. ⁵
Earn 2% annual interest (APY) on savings on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. ⁶
Lock protection in the app. Misplaced card? Press LOCK to prevent purchases. Press UNLOCK to restore it instantly. ⁷
Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today.
EASY WAYS TO MAKE DEPOSITS:
Direct Deposit your pay or government benefits.
Add money to your card from your existing bank account.
Free cash reloads with app at Walmart stores nationwide.
Deposit checks using your smartphone
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
Log in to walmartmoneycard.com & email us, or call us at the number on the back of your card.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. Activation requires online access and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account. Mobile or email verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See account agreements for fees, terms and conditions at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
2. Subject to eligibility. Redeem rewards upon each anniversary of opening an account, using our website or app. Cash Back is credited to card balance at end of Reward Year and is subject to successful activation and to other eligibility requirements. Redeem reward using our website or app. See cardholder agreement for details. Grocery delivery and pickup purchases made on Walmart.com or the Walmart App earn 1%.
3. Activated, personalized card required. Other fees apply to the additional account.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft & overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about overdraft protection at WalmartMoneyCard.com
5. Monthly fee waived when you receive direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling at least $500 in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. First monthly fee occurs upon first use, the day after card activation or 90 days after card purchase, whichever is earlier.
6. 2% Interest is paid on each enrollment anniversary based on average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum balance of $1,000, if the account is in good standing & has a positive balance. 2% Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time before or after account is opened. Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of 3/27/20.
7. Monthly fees will continue on locked cards. Learn more in the Walmart MoneyCard app.
ATM access only available on personalized cards. Other fees may apply. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/content/dam/walmart-moneycard/legal/privacy-site-terms/Privacy%20Policy.pdf
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc. and Visa U.S.A., Inc.