Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5™ or PS4™ via Wi-Fi wherever you go.
With PS Remote Play, you can:
• Display the PS5 or PS4 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
To use this app, you need the following:
• A mobile device with Android 7.0 or later installed
• A PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• High-speed internet access (home Wi-Fi network)
• Google Pixel 3 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
Using the DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller:
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 on many mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. To use the touch pad function, use the on-screen controller.
• All functions of the DUALSHOCK 4 is available for Xperia smartphones and tablets that support DUALSHOCK 4.
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• This app can’t be used via a mobile network.