Now with Arma 3 support!
iZurvive provides you with DayZ and Arma 3 maps, lets you place tactical markers (player positions, tents, meeting points,..) on it and automatically shares those markers with the friends in your group – without the need for accounts, a registration or other services! Furthermore it provides a loot-map for DayZ.
Finding and coordinating your team in the huge open world of DayZ and Arma 3 has never been easier!
– High-resolution offline map of Chernarus+ (DayZ Standalone) Satellite / Topographic
– High-resolution offline map of Chernarus, Taviana Origins, Taviana and Namalsk (DayZ Mod)
– High-resolution offline map of Tanoa, Altis, Stratis, Malden, Dingor, Fallujah, Kunduz, Lingor, Lythium, Malden, Porto, Sahrani, Takistan, Takistan Mountains, Taunus (Arma 3)
– Lootmaps for all DayZ Standalone maps
– Map fully zoom- and scrollable
– Easy coordination of your team
– Share tactical markers with your groups
– Different marker types: player position, vehicle, tent, meeting point
– Join groups
– No registration or account necessary
Note that you will need to download at least one high-resolution map (Chernarus, Taviana,..), which will be stored on the SD-Card.
For any questions, or if you feel that we should really have a certain feature in the next version, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is for non-commercial use only.
ARMA 2™ is a trademark of Bohemia Interactive
DayZ created by Dean “Rocket” Hall, © 2012-2013, http://dayzmod.com
The map of Chernarus is for games by Bohemia Interactive (ARMA, ARMA II,…) and was obtained from publicly available sources.