Enjoy a range of features across our collection of Green Dot cards including:
• Get your pay up to 2 days early and government benefits up to 4 days early with ASAP Direct Deposit™ ¹
• Send money & pay bills™ ³
• Deposit cash using the app⁴
• Enjoy no minimum balance requirement
Additional features available across select Green Dot cards:
• Access a free ATM network⁷
• Overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in & eligible direct deposit²
• Earn 2% cash back on online and mobile purchases⁵
• Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn 2% annual interest (APY) on money in savings – 20X higher than the national average, up to a $10,000 balance!⁶
Easily manage any Green Dot Bank account at any time. This app allows you to…
• Register/activate a new card
• View balance and transaction history and see other account information
• Lock/Unlock feature
• Deposit checks from your mobile phone
• Works with mobile payment options including Apple Pay
• Set up account alerts
• Access chat customer support
Want to know more? Visit GreenDot.com today.
Not a gift card. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Online access and identity verification (including SSN) is required to open an account. Mobile number or email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. Limits may apply. See Account Agreement for pricing, details and limits.
¹ Direct Deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
² Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction.
³ Active personalized card required. Limits apply.
⁴ Limits apply
⁵ Cash back is earned on qualifying online and mobile purchases. Cash back cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until redeemed. Claim the cash back every 12 months of use and your account being in good standing.
⁶ Interest paid on money in the High-Yield Savings Account every 12 months based on the average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum balance of $10,000. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of 3/8/21 and may change before or after you open an account. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.04% is determined by the FDIC as of March 8, 2021. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
⁷ Fee-free ATM access applies to in-network ATMs only. For out-of-network ATMs and bank teller withdrawals, a $3.00 fee will apply plus any additional fee charged by the ATM operator in addition to our fees.
Cards issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
© 2021 Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC,
Green Dot Corporation NMLS ID 914924.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m2.greendot.com/app/help/legal/techprivacy